The LEGO Group revealed the first ever LEGO® Technic™ Top Gear Set in partnership with BBC Studios. The new LEGO Technic App Controlled Top Gear Rally Car is an authentic looking GT Rally car for ages 9 years and above and will be available globally from 26th December 2019.
LEGO Technic designers joined forces with the BBC Top Gear team to co-design the body of the car and accompanying stickers to create an ultra-realistic and fast looking racer that fans are sure to enjoy building at home. The model is remote controlled via the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app and contains functions such as steering, multi-touch control and gyro control as well as different challenges and achievements to deliver a thrilling, immersive play experience. The rally car comes complete with 1 large motor, 1 XL motor and 1 Bluetooth controlled smart hub.
LEGO Technic App Controlled Top Gear Rally Car
• First LEGO Technic set designed in partnership with BBC studios
• 463 LEGO elements used
• The model comes with 1 large motor, 1 XL motor and 1 Bluetooth controlled smart hub
• Remote controlled via the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app
• Price: $129.00 USD/£124,99
• The product is available globally from 26th December 2019